[Javascript] select-case construct (amended)

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Mon Oct 29 15:27:34 CST 2001

Duh! I've been staring at this too long; thanks for catching that.

Esther

                    "Dylan Parker"
                    <dylan at mindstech.        To:     <javascript at LaTech.edu>
                    com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     RE: [Javascript] select-case construct (amended)
                    javascript-admin@
                    LaTech.edu

                    10/29/01 03:18 PM
                    Please respond to
                    javascript

It looks like your syntax for if/else statements is incorrect..

You have

           if(...) {
           else {

and it should be