[Javascript] Q on TimeZone

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Wed Sep 12 16:00:02 CDT 2001

OK. I'm being dence with this I think. Sorry.

My data is...

  14:30:00-08:00    I read this as 2:30pm Pacific Time
  14:30:00+03:00    I read this as 2:30pm Moscow Time

When I get this data, I need to setup my 'enviornment' to reflect the TZ
that the data says it is.

I know how to set this up so the 'current time' is 2:30pm, but I am unclear
on how to make the 'current' TZ Moscow time.

Does this help?

Walter