ADMIN: RE: [Javascript] confirm error \n

Carl Adler carl at carladler.org
Thu Sep 13 09:29:33 CDT 2001

This did serve a useful purpose. The quote is everywhere even on CBS this
morning, at least because of this I am able to tell people it is false.
For more info see
http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/cityofgod.html

Carl
ps: By the time it got on CBS they 'corrected' the 45 degrees to the
Latitude of NYC. Very Sad. Thanks for the info.