[Javascript] Re: Hiermenus v4.1 - http://www.dhtmlab.com/

phumes1 at home.com phumes1 at home.com
Tue Sep 25 09:54:28 CDT 2001

I'm using this menu system along with ColdFusion. My CF code displays all
the files in a specific directory with the following <a href attached to
each filename.

onMouseOver="popUp('HM_Menu1',event)" onMouseOut="popDown('HM_Menu1')"
class="dirlinks" alt="#name#">

When the link is clicked it opens another template that will return all the
information (size, date last modified..etc) on the file.

The problem I'm having is getting that filename passed into the javascript
code into the HM_Arrays.js file.

How can I pass the filename (#name#) name into the javascript code?

See below. It won't work if I wrap this code with CF's <cfoutput>...</cfoutput>

HM_Array1 = [
[105,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
0,false],
["<u>F</u>ile","http://",1,0,1],
["QuickEdit","http://",1,0,0],
["","",1,0,0],
["Compose","http://",1,0,0],
["Pget","http://",1,0,0],
["Print","http://",1,0,0]
]

HM_Array1_1 = [
[],
["Info","javascript:window.open('fileinfo.cfm','','toolbar=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=560,height=560')",1,0,0],
["Delete","http://",1,0,0],
["Rename","http://",1,0,0]
]