[Javascript] DHTML and table cells

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Tue Sep 25 10:33:34 CDT 2001

Thanks, but that doesn't make a difference.

                    "Cutter Bl"
                    <cutterbl at hotmail        To:     javascript at LaTech.edu
                    .com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: [Javascript] DHTML and table cells
                    javascript-admin@
                    LaTech.edu

                    09/25/01 10:20 AM
                    Please respond to
                    javascript

Not sure if this will work, but have you tried writing to a SPAN tag
instead of a DIV tag?

Cutter
Falcon Knives