[Javascript] Email problem on Win2000 (outlook2000) and NT4.0(outlook97)

Sinit Pantudom sinitp at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:58:55 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have written a function that walk through the database and grap all lists
of users to be shown on the 'To:' line on a default email client (outlook)
when a user click a 'send email' button on the web page. The function works
perfectly under Window 2000 with Outlook 2000. But when I tested it under
WindowNT with Outlook 97, the lists of users are cut off half way.  For
example, the complete list on the To: field on Outlook under Win2000 is

    aa at AA.com; bb at BB.com; cc at CC.com

But under WinNT4.0 it is like this

    aa at AA.com; bb at BB.com; cc@

The lists are not completed.  Is there any suggession on this issue?  I just
guess it may be something about WinNT4.0 and Outlook 97.  Am I right or
wrong?

The function looks like this:

function getUserEmail() {
     UserEmail="";

     //This part is the code to access the database
     //This part is to grap the users
     for (var i=0; i<userlist.length; i++) {
               UserEmail += userlist[i].Email+";"
     }
     if(UserEmail.length > 1) mailto(UserEmail);
}

Thanks
SN