[Javascript] Re: HELP!!!! - Passing <CFDIRECTORY results to another template using Hiermenus (www.dhtml.com)

phumes1 at home.com phumes1 at home.com
Fri Sep 28 06:31:32 CDT 2001

HELP!!!!!

I've put screen captures on my @home website for you to look at since I'm
not sure this list accepts attachments.

I have some ColdFusion code that lists all the files in a directory.
(http://members.home.com/phumes1/screen1.gif)
Each file is a link that when clicked, pops up a menu.
(http://members.home.com/phumes1/screen2.gif).

I want to be able to select "File" -> "Info" from the popup menu and then
have that filename redirected to another template where I will
list the files size, Date last modified, etc.
(http://members.home.com/phumes1/screen3.gif).

Is there a way to pass the CF file variable info the javascript to
redirect. I'm not sure I'm making any sense. Is there a easier way to do
this menu system using <div> or some other means?