[Javascript] rexec jscript

C Wells s2audi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 08:42:59 CDT 2002

Hi,
I wrote a jscript program that reads 4 registry keys,
then calculates the byte count of files in a
directory, but I have found out that I won't be
allowed to place that js file on the remote servers I
need to. "You can't put any code on production
servers" So is there a way (w/or w/out jscript) to
read a registry key on a remote server ? I would guess
calculating the byte count for files in a dir on the
remote server would be out of the question without a
mapped drive, which I won't be allowed to do.
Thanks for any help!

PS If I am able to convince the powers that it is ok
to put the jscript program on the remote box, what
would be the best way to rexec it from an XPpro box ?