[Javascript] Help on Macintosh

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:04:21 CDT 2002

I do not own a mac computer myself, so I may be wrong on this.  It may be
because you are using an image as the button to launch the submit.  It could
also be that mac does not accept the submit() function for some reason.
Also, you may want to try something as simple as renaming your form objects.
  I have tried this before when I had a strange error and it works
sometimes.  I hope you figure it out.

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260