[Javascript] Re: Checkboxes

phumes1 phumes1 at rogers.com
Wed Apr 17 09:36:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have the following input boxes in my index.htm file. What I would like to
happen is if the user checks the box "User must change password at next
login" I want the "User cannot change password" and "Password never
expires" checkboxes grayed out and possibly the text also so they cannot
check those. The only other option to check would be the "Account is disabled"

Can this be easilty done with JS?

<input class="formbuttons" type="checkbox" name="select" value="mcp">User
must change password at next login<br>
<input class="formbuttons" type="checkbox" name="select" value="ccp">User
cannot change password<br>
<input class="formbuttons" type="checkbox" name="select"
value="pne">Password never expires<br>
<input class="formbuttons" type="checkbox" name="select" value="ad">Account
is disabled

Philip Humeniuk
phumes1 at rogers.com
phil.humeniuk at rogers.com