[Javascript] submit a form from another frame

maciej.kaniewski at lido.net maciej.kaniewski at lido.net
Mon Aug 5 02:53:37 CDT 2002

Peter, thanks for your responce,

but it still doesn't work.
I put
alert(top.frames.contentFrame.document.forms.AirportDetailsForm.name);
to see if I have the same as
alert(parent.contentFrame.document.forms[0].name);
or
alert(parent.contentFrame.document.AirportDetailsForm.name);

and all the time I've got "AirportDetailsForm" so it refers still to the
same object.

Any more ideas?

Thank you in advance

Maciek

>Try using the form name instead, as well as the collection names.
>top.frames.contentFrame.document.forms.formName.submit();
>When in doubt, be as explicit as possible.  If it still doesn't work,
we'll look at some >more code.