[Javascript] Mouse: Different Menus on Right Click

pcarubbi@libero.it pcarubbi at libero.it
Wed Aug 7 05:19:03 CDT 2002

Hallo,

I have a script that let me manage pictures on the page so that
onMouseOver in another place of the page a text-description of the
picture is visualized.

I would like also that when right-click on the particular picture a
specific menu related to the picture is displaied.

Is this possible? I do not mean a new menu on right click that
replaces the one of Window in the *whole* page, as e.g. the one at
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/contextmenu.htm , but rather
*more* different menus when right-click on *different* pictures in the
page.

Can you please help me?

Thank you,
Bye,