[Javascript] function not defined only in Netscape 6

Miss Amy killjoyce at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 15:04:05 CDT 2002

Hey there. I've got a little script that when you mouseover a
person's name, it changes the picture and description of that
person.Runs great in IE 5+, and even in NN4, but just will not work
in NN6.Javascript console only tells me : "flip is not defined"

Any ideas?

Below is the function and here is an example of when it is
called:ONMOUSEOVER="flip(0)">Marlow Anderson

#######
function flip(personNum)
{
if(document.layers)
{
//thisbrowser="NN4";

document.FacultyLayer.document["FacImage"].src=personimage[personNum].src;

document.FacultyLayer.document.InfoForm["FacInfo"].value=persontext[personNum];
}

if(document.all)
{
//thisbrowser="ie"

document.FacImage.src=personimage[personNum].src;

document.InfoForm.FacInfo.value=persontext[personNum];
}
if(!document.all && document.getElementById)
{
//thisbrowser="NN6";

document.getElementByName("FacImage").src=personimage[personNum].src;
document.getElementByName("FacInfo").value=persontext[personNum];
#######

Thanks,Amy