[Javascript] Disabled property for input

Craig Gardner CGardner at JohnBurnham.com
Mon Aug 19 11:50:10 CDT 2002

So if I were to use "document.form.input.disabled = true;" it will work
in
internet explorer?  This form will be used internally, so I don't need
worry about compatibility.

Thanks,
Craig

| |
| | Thanks,
| | Craig

  Confidentiality Notice:   The information contained in this electronic
document is considered a confidential and/or privileged communication
between John Burnham Insurance Services and the addressee(s). If the
recipient(s) of this email communication is not the addressee(s), such
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited from photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents and/or attachment(s) in any
way.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
listed above by any contact means listed. Thank you!