[Javascript] Menu4 from WebFX -- snafu with implementation

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Aug 28 13:47:33 CDT 2002

    Ah, but this is Internet Explorer, home of the "standards and then
some".  The inline-block value does indeed exist for display in IE:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
erence/properties/display.asp

Thanks for the thought, though; I'm going to play around with the style
sheets some more.

-Peter