[Javascript] weird JavaScript problem in IE6

Larry Cotton laurence.cotton at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 12 04:50:15 CST 2002

Hi

I'm also having problems accessing forms in remote windows on NN7 (I
haven't tried on IE6). Does anyone know if there has been some security
features put in the latest browsers to prevent javascript from accessing
properties of documents in remote windows ? or where I might find out
whether this is the case ?

Cheers
Larry