[Javascript] how to close a frame popup window?

Alon Solell alon at malabi.com
Sat Dec 28 07:38:11 CST 2002

Hi,

I hope you can assist me resolve a simple close window event using javascript.

I have a link that opens a frame popup window.
The frame popup window is divided into two:  Content (on the left side) and Main on the right side.
I want a button/link/image on the left (Content) side that when pressed, closes the entire popup window.
I can't make it happen!

http://www.malabi.com/php42/car_details.php?Id=1

When pressed on the Center Image, it opens the popup.
I need the code to close it! (I've tried several attempts there, but none seem to do the trick!)

Thanks for your help.

-Alon

Alon Solell
alon at malabi.com