[Javascript] order form question

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Feb 12 07:36:48 CST 2002

Well, I was actually wanting to redo what I already had by adding some
mathematical functions to it in order to keep with the original look of the
form. I know there are lots of shopping carts out there but in their
original form tend to offer only a few items at a time to view and add to
the cart. I have over 150 items. But in the end I may have to comprimise the
solution. I appreciate your input however.
Thanks,
Dave