Odp: [Javascript] submit a form with Javascript

grzegorz.stasica at delphiauto.com grzegorz.stasica at delphiauto.com
Tue Feb 12 08:02:31 CST 2002

Hi'

In order to submit your form just place in your code:
YourForm.submit()

That's all

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          garry taylor    |
|        |          <gtaylor at lowebro|
|        |          adway.com>      |
|        |                          |
|        |          1970-01-13 18:51|
|        |          Odpowiedz do    |
|        |          javascript      |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
  |       Do:     javascript at LaTech.edu                                        |
  |       DW:     (UDW: Grzegorz Stasica/pl/delphiauto)                        |
  |       Temat:  [Javascript] submit a form with Javascript                   |

Hi,
     This may seem a bit of a dumb question, but how can I submit a form
using Javascript? Right now I am using onSubmit="myform.cgi" in my form
tag. This works fine, but now I want to check a few form elements beofre
it gets submitted, so presumably, I make myself a Javascript function
which gets called by onSubmit(). But when inside onSubmit(), and I have
verified my form elements, how do I then call myform.cgi?

I suppose it's obvious to you guys, but I can't find how to do it!

Thanks

Garry