[Javascript] order form question

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Feb 12 10:15:36 CST 2002

Hi Esther,
    Now that looks more like what I am looking for. The "view-source:" works too. The only next
question I will have so I may as well ask it now is, how would I take the total as a variable or
a number, and transfer it to another html page for further display? My form uses formail to send
me a copy via email and after the customer clicks to send the order, they are presented with the
payment options as I take electronic checks, credit cards, PayPal, and personal checks and money
orders.When they would click to send the order, I would like the payment options screen to come
up (as usual), but have their total visible in case they didn't write it down.
Thank you,
Dave