[Javascript] order form question

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Feb 12 13:23:58 CST 2002

Cutter,
    I checked out your site and noticed that if I choose an item, go to the
checkout, then choose another item, the shipping always stays at $6.45 even
after adding 5 more items to the basket. Is that normal or a glitch? Anyway, I
guess I could adapt this to work for mine but was trying to keep my form looking
like it was but doing some math. I guess change always worries me....but once I
do it I wonder why I didn't do it sooner :) Thanks for your input,
Dave