[Javascript] rollover/cascading menu problem

Angie Geelan angie at angiegeelan.com
Tue Feb 19 12:31:37 CST 2002

To begin, I am a novice JavaScripter who mainly modifies existing scripts to
meet my needs. These particular questions address some problems I am having
with a site redesign at work.

I have replicated a functioning script on our server so that I can simply
modify it with our information. I have been fairly fortunate getting that to
happen except that the original images do not restore. I know that there is
probably a quick fix, but I can't seem to find it, and I've been staring at
the code for two days!!!

Functioning Menu - This is how I want mine to work...
http://www.insession.com/bea/

Same scripts with my images, etc. - Note the images don't restore
http://www.insession.com/TestAngie/Insession_new_web/index2.html

And the second issue is that the page will have Flash components near the
top and the menus drop down BEHIND the Flash stuff. How do I stop this? Can
I do something with layers?
http://www.insession.com/TestAngie/Insession_new_web/index_nav.html

Any suggestions or insights on any of these issues would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Angie