[Javascript] Windows Toolbar in left side of the screen

Dan Costea costea at ssi-schaefer-noell.com
Sun Feb 24 06:20:29 CST 2002

    Hi,

When I open a window I resize it at screen available width and screen available height, and I want to move it on the top left corner:

window.moveTo (0,0);
window.resizeTo (screen.availWidth, screen.availHeight);

The problem is when the user have the Windows toolbar on the left side of the screen or on the top of the screen, because window.moveTo (0,0) method move the window related to the screen and doesn't care about win. toolbar.

How can I move the window on the top left corner counting the Windows toolbar too?

Thanks, Dan