[Javascript] Open Source Thing

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Jan 2 10:13:18 CST 2002

At 11:55 PM 1/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I left for basic training back in August and just got back on Dec 14.  Before
>I left I remember you guys talking about an open source kind of website.
>Where you would post code and have members write comments about the code in
>certain spots..whatever happened to that?

In good part due to the list admin having a bit of a cancer problem
(resolved positively I am happy to say) shortly after founding the
Annotated JavaScript Project (AJSP), the AJSP has been hibernating. I'm in
high hopes to get it awake and working now!

The Annotated JavaScript Project:
http://www.mountaindragon.com/AJSP/

TTFN,
David

Head, Systems Dept, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Webmaster, Memorial Day Page: (www.usmemorialday.org/)