[Javascript] ((OT)) Mac Sniffer Script

SnarfLT at aol.com SnarfLT at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 14:45:05 CST 2002

I'm still relatively new to JavaScript, self-taught of course, so I'm kind of
dumbfounded as to what some of the things in the script that Laurent wrote
are.  for example, what does it do when you put this.ie = (value) what is the
"this" referring to?  also what does it do for you when you put  var bw = new
brow() also you put bw.(mac/win/etc) in statements, what does that do?  I've
read tutorials and a few books but they never got into this stuff really well.

I've written scripts in the past where I just couldn't figure out what the
heck was wrong with them and if I had just asked these questions before maybe
I would've been able to make them work.

Thank you,
Scott