[Javascript] Help with registration page - www.geodictionary.com

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Mon Jan 7 20:06:16 CST 2002

Brian Hughes wrote:

> the website on a free host provider during development - they tell me they do not support JSP
> format - is there anyone out there that can either help me convert to JS or help me fix the issue
> in JSP and recommend another host provider that does support JSP??? - ultimately we will have our
> own server.

You can't do file i/o with JavaScript (unless you're running an
iPlanet Web server) so forget that.

If you just need JSP for development now, why not use your own
desktop system? Install Tomcat (or Apache + Tomcat) and you're
off and running.

Since this is heading OT for this list, feel free to contact me
directly if you have any other questions.

HTH!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --