[Javascript] Browser Use - support

Anthony E. apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 15:23:31 CST 2002

I agree, the only thing i really like about netscape
is it's email client - although i liked to develop for
Netscape 4 over IE 4 because it wasn't as forgiving as
IE was with erroneous coding.

Now it seems NS 6.2 and IE 5.5/6 are much more similar
in that they both support the w3c recommendations

=====
--
Anthony Ettinger
apwebdesign at yahoo.com