[Javascript] Could someone explain this to me.

SnarfLT at aol.com SnarfLT at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 19:40:19 CST 2002

I don't have an answer for your question you submitted to the JavaScript
list, but I do have a script that I wrote for I.E. 5 that you might want to
put on your site, its a periodic table of elements that when you click on any
element it will tell you ALOT about the element, i hope you use it since it
took me about 4 days to write....and its not being used anywhere else.  Its
located at:

http://www.geocities.com/snarf_scripts/table.html

if you use it you'll have to use table.js, and style.css, because table.html
links to both of those files...and if you don't have them well it won't work
:)

go to :

http://www.geocities.com/snarf_scripts/index.html

  There are two other scripts on the site...both of them were made to replace
a "links.html" page with a list of links, but the compact list with
categories would probably be really useful to you, IMHO.  Just remember any
"script errors" that show up on the page are NOT from my scripts but from
geocities and i don't know why.

Have a nice day and I hope you like my scripts.

-Snarf

if you have any questions email me.