[Javascript] Re: Could someone explain this to me

vallinis vallinis at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 02:56:48 CST 2002

Hey, unbelievably good page, the nifitest Elements Table I ever saw!
If you want to accomodate NS4 all you have to do is to use images instead
of buttons, and a link around them: if you make a set of a few coloured
images, that won't take too much time to load, say a set of 10 small gifs.
Anyway, very very good: I bookmarked it!
ciao
Alberto .·. Vallini
http://www.unitedscripters.com