[Javascript] Changing picture src stretches/squeezes new picture SOLVED

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Jul 11 00:19:55 CDT 2002

	To Tom Mallard, and anyone else who might have responded by tomorrow
morning:  thanks for your time and suggestion(s).  I've solved the problem,
using a concept in a script I found on dynamicdrive.com; I still had to
write the thing myself, but the idea was what I needed.  Here's a link to
the script in case anyone is interested:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/imageselector.htm

Thanks again,

Peter