[Javascript] Open page in frame from popup window

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon Jul 29 23:11:01 CDT 2002

Phill,

	First, make sure that when you open the window, you set it to a variable,
and then assign the opener property in case it wasn't set, e.g.

var newWin = window.open(yadda yadda);
newWin.opener = top;

	And then in the new window:

window.opener.frames.mainFrame.location.href = "whatever.html";

Regards,

Peter