[Javascript] Country List without ASP

Selvaraj, Murugan (Indsys) Murugan.Selvaraj at geind.ge.com
Sun Jun 2 07:18:53 CDT 2002

Hi

In order to create the list of country list , you can have the properties
file for the list of country .When the page is loaded , get the list of
country list from the properties file , then load the same in to the
dropdown box.

Otherwise hard code the value like this:

<select>
<option value ="india">

<option value ="us">

</select>