[Javascript] help please

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:40:51 CDT 2002

You may want to use some Perl scripting to make a random user get picked
each month and if by a certain date close to the end of the month it notices
that no one is picked it will pick the next person.

If you do not know how to make this Perl script you could make a JavaScript
that picks a random number for the user when the enter the page that is
saved in a cookie.  The page checks to see if the number matches the number
of the month that say they have won the prize.  The cookie would make it so
people reentering the page would not cheat.  You would have to disable the
prize window every month right after you get notice of a winner though
because someone else might get the window too!

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260