[Javascript] error calling the setTimeOut()

Selvaraj, Murugan (Indsys) Murugan.Selvaraj at geind.ge.com
Wed Jun 5 10:30:54 CDT 2002

Hi Tom

As you told , i have implemented the below in my jsp code.

It was working some time back. But now it is giving the error "STack over
flow"

I think the problem could be on calling the
setTimeout('scriptOverlay('+s+')',3000);

While entering in to the else loop ,i am getting the above error.

Is there any problem in the setTimeOut() method?

Pls help me

			setTimeout('scriptOverlay('+s+')',3000);
			alert("not . ..loaded");
		}

Try this...

		{