[Javascript] changing the mouse pointer

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Fri Jun 14 03:42:48 CDT 2002

According to O'Reilly / Dynamic HTML / Goodman
these are the styles available in IE4+
Book was published too early to comment on NN6 but NN4 does not support
this style.

default (arrow similar to nw-resize)

crosshair hand move text wait help

(Following are arrows pointing in the compass direction indicated)
n-resize s-resize e-resize w-resize
ne-resize se-resize nw-resize sw-resize

Rodney