[Javascript] Problem with focussing in Netscape6.1 and above

Sachin Zingade sachinz at dpsl.net
Mon Jun 17 11:19:36 CDT 2002

Hi Friends,
I have a problem in Netscape with respect to Focussing.
I have 4 divs,
|---4--|------------3-----------------|
|-------|------------------------------|
|          |                                              |
|          |                                              |
|    1    |                  2                          |
|          |                                              |
|          |                                              |
|------ |------------------------------|

As shown above i have 4 divs, Now on the Div 1 i have the Toc.html file and
it links to a page on the div 2 some where at the bottom.
I want the focus to be at the correct location rather that at the Top.
Can any one help me in this regard.
Its really urgent
Thanking everyone in advance

Regards,