[Javascript] Flash, DHTML, IE6

Nancy Burton-Vulovic nancybv at idirect.ca
Tue Jun 18 06:03:19 CDT 2002

Damn. On second try, it doesn't work, because I'm a little bleary-eyed this
morning and realized after my original jubilant message that I'd commented
out the Flash before saving it last night.When I uncomment it, I'm back to
where I was.

Memo to self - have shower and open eyes before attempting to code after 4
hours sleep.