[Javascript] Problem with Linking

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:10:27 CDT 2002

I think what you are trying to do is link an exe file from the webpage.  Or
is it the other way around?  Well, you can just type in the file name in a
link command: <a href='file.exe'>The File</a> and a dialog box should pop up
that asks if the user wants to save or open.  If you are trying to link the
other way around I am not sure, but I have seen it done.

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260