[Javascript] SELECT size in IE

Ziggy ziggy at winks.com
Fri Jun 21 13:42:27 CDT 2002

Peter,

You can use style sheets for that, either create a class for the select
to use which has width: 200; in it, for example, and reference that with
CLASS="MyStyles"... or just add STYLE="width: 200;" to the <SELECT> tag.
I don't know the unit of measurement it uses, but it works on selects,
input boxes, buttons, etc.

Cheers,

Kim