[Javascript] A greeting from YOUR ARGENTINIAN COUSIN!!!

Ariel Filipiak hapu at correo.com.ar
Sat Jun 22 18:17:57 CDT 2002

Hi Bob...
My english is poor I hope you can understand me...

I just looking for a script in google and found your name... and is
NOT EASY here, in Argentina, found someone with our last name!!!
I think in all Argentina, are only 3, my father, my little son (2 years)
and me  =o)
My grandfather (died) come from Poland in 1928 (I think) and has
only one son, my
father, who has only one son... (In my country Ariel is a male name)

We lost all contacts with the Filipiak family at less 50 years ago... (I
have 34)
Now I finding "javascript +replace" in google the 3rd. row say
"[Javascript] replace. Filipiak, Bob (Contractor)
javascript at LaTech.edu"
and I can't resist the temptation to write you... maybe we are the
same family!!!

Best whises from Argentina
Ariel Filipiak