[Javascript] this gives me an error object doesn't support thsi property or mether

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue Jun 25 12:48:47 CDT 2002

	Sorry... my mistake.  The syntax coloring threw me off and I didn't notice
that you had inline ASP in your javascript block.

	If you want us to help you, you'll need to tell us what line is causing the
error.  I'll assume that it's the window.opener.putintoarray() function
that's giving you problems, mostly because there is no such method
associated with the window object.  You're going to need to go about this
another way, although I can't say what because I don't know what you're
trying to do.

-Peter