[Javascript] browser sniffer for css redirect

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Sat Mar 9 20:24:34 CST 2002

Hi Scott,
    Thanks for the script that covers every possible scenario and much more.
I may use bits and pieces or the whole thing after I test it for my
application. I was just hoping to cover IE and NN for versions back to 4.x
but this will make a great reference for building off of as I don't think I
want to make that many style sheets :) I will also be interested in the XSSI
and will be in touch for more info.
Regards,
Dave