[Javascript] browser sniffer for css redirect

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Sun Mar 10 14:49:57 CST 2002

Margo,
    I wanted to be a little more specific on the appVersion so I could do
things a little different for the 4.7x version of Netscape than the 6.x
version due to some problems in their implementation of CSS. Also I plan to
add support for Opera as they seem to be in the lead on the CSS support so
they deserve credit. I am finding that buggy browsers support of CSS makes me
want to avoid it altogether sometimes :) but its a must as lots of users seem
to stay stuck in time with their favorite browser (including me), and css
pages that don't support them don't always look so good....I am all ears if
you know something I may be missing here.
Thanks,
Dave