[Javascript] browser sniffer for css redirect

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Mon Mar 11 09:51:52 CST 2002

Margo,
    Yes I have that book and its an excellent resource. The full content trick
on the NN 4.x is one I have run into and he covers it in a few different
chapters. Usually, by the time we know everything thats going on, they revise
the standard....

> If you've got Eric Meyer's CSS: The Definitive Guide, he's got some good
>   tricks in there  -- like full content backgrounds for NN 4.x,  and a little
>   JavaScript that cures a Netscape bug associated with frames (which I've
>   encountered).

I knew what you meant :)

> Woops, I got it backwards -- link tag for Netscape 4.x., @import for
>   everybody else

Well, it keeps us on our toes trying to make everybody happy. Otherwise it would
be too easy and everyone would be doing it...