[Javascript] How can search engines see a js include for navi gation?

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Fri Mar 22 12:39:42 CST 2002

Sorry.... I do the includes server side so the <NOSCRIPT> getssent to the
browser.

If you have to worry about lynx and other non-scripting browsers then jsut
do every thing important server side and only use client side JavaScript for
cosmetic stuff that doesn't matter wherethere the visitor sees it or not.

It's been fun....so long!

Bob Filipiak
(Contractor)