[Javascript] Changing the Font Size in an Alert box.

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:56:33 CST 2002

I do not believe it is possible to change the font size in text boxes.  I
once did a large search on your same question and I could not find any
answers.  It is also not possible to make text bold, italic, or underlined
in an alert box.  I think that it is not possible because everyone has
different default settings on their system for the text in alert boxes.

Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon:
http://www.websiter.biz