[Javascript] question: get email stored in outlook express from the web

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:01:28 CST 2002

What is probably going on is there are cookies stored on your computer that
the website reads.  I do not think they are stealing it out of Outlook.  I
went to the website and I could not see my email anywhere.  If this is
possible, it is not with JavaScript.

I have tried to find a solution to this problem in JavaScript so that users
on my website would have no need for entering in a Username because I
already knew it.  I was unsuccessful though.  You may be able to use CGI to
do this, but I am not good at CGI so I would not know.

Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz