[Javascript] Launching Save As pop-up

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 23:02:44 CST 2002

I do not know of any easy solution to your problem.  I have never seen a
save function.  If you find that there is no save function, I would use a
view-source link.  To use view-source links, just type <a
href="view-souce:http://www.yoursite.com"> to view the source.

View-source links open up a Notepad window with the webpage source code.
You should instruct your viewers to Press 'File' and 'Save' from there.  You
can go here to learn more about view-source links:
http://www.web-source.net/javascript_view_source2.htm

Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz