[Javascript] radio button, check box check all or none

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri May 10 17:51:58 CDT 2002

Yeah, that probably bears some clarification; thanks, Scott, for bringing it
up.

    If by ID he means NAME attribute, then my function will work.  If he
means VALUE attribute, then no, there's no easy way to blanket-check, all of
them.  If he actually means ID, then... well, I've not seen a situation
where ID is necessary for form elements, but issue them a common NAME as
well and you should be fine.

Let me know if you (not Scott) still have questions or problems.

-Peter