[Javascript] Help required.

Selvaraj, Murugan (Indsys) Murugan.Selvaraj at geind.ge.com
Mon May 13 10:34:04 CDT 2002

I am calling the applet class file in the html file using the applet tag.To
view the file in the applet , i am calling the applet class inside the
javascript.
Basically this  javascript is being called at the end of the html file.While
accessing the html file,the applet is downloaded.But the file is not
displaying.Beacuse the script is calling before the applet is downloaded.I
want to find
out the applet download completion using the javascript.So that i can call
the javascript after the applet is downloaded.
I set the time out in the javascript function to wait the script until the
applet is downloaded. It doesn't solve the problem completly.Beauce time out
of the applet download varies depend up on the place.
Basically i want to find out the applet download using JavaScript.Can you
give me valid solution?

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."